The Partesan Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Partesan Journal

Personal Opinions, Micro Statements and Broad Reflections About Current Events, Politics, Sports and Religion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keep Your Eyes on the Prize

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Keep Your Eyes on the Prize Empty Keep Your Eyes on the Prize Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Admin

Admin

I would be lying if I said, my heart is filled with confidence; I would be lying, if I said Donald Trump will bring hope and prosperity to America; I would be lying if I said, I am not terrified by the mere thought of Donald Trump sitting in the oval office. I am not proud that democracy has won for I do not believe democracy has.

Who has won? No one!

Even those who voted for Trump have not won; yes they are praising their victory but sooner or later their hallelujah will turn to mourning as Trump reveals to the world who he really is. Who is he? Despite the obvious (businessman, racist, confessed sexual predator) Mr. Trump is an Authoritarian who cares nothing about anyone; his only purpose is to impose upon the world his iron hand while filling his crypt with glory and gold.

With these things being said, My hope stands in GOD; even as the dark days of authoritarianism rises, my faith still stands in the Awesome Power and Never Ending Grace of GOD.

I do not know what the future holds. I only know that GOD will secure his people; He will deliver us or stand by us in the midst of the storm; no matter how rocky the waves get; no matter how much pain is inflicted, no matter how sad or confused you might be; no matter how dark the days....GOD will be the Light at the end of the tunnel. Trust in Him; Never let go...Keep your eyes on the Prize!

Keep me in your prayers as I keep you in mine! My prayers are also for Donald Trump; I pray that his heart truly changes!

https://partesanjournal.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum