The Partesan Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Partesan Journal

Personal Opinions, Micro Statements and Broad Reflections About Current Events, Politics, Sports and Religion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congratulations Mr. Donald Trump

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Congratulations Mr. Donald Trump Empty Congratulations Mr. Donald Trump Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:31 pm

Admin

Admin

I keep hearing the media and political pundits say we much give Mr. Trump a chance; we must see what kind of leader he will be; we must congratulate him. My response is simple; I already know who Trump is and to coin a phrase, leopards do not change their spots. Who is Donald Trump? He is a scrupulous businessman; a verbally vulgar human-being with no moral center that sees himself as some god-like creature sent from the heavens to rescue America.

With this being, I would like to lay aside my own personal feelings and congratulate Mr. Trump for a job well done.

Congratulations Mr. trump for becoming the 45th president of the Unites States of America. You overcame the odds by calling Jeb Bush weak; by calling Marco Rubio a little man; by implying that Carli Fiorina was ugly; by attacking Ted Cruz's Wife and father and by using a woman's menstrual cycle to attack Megan Kelly.

Congratulations for becoming the Commander and Chief but along the way you defamed our proud military; said John McCain was not a hero; Embraced Russian Dictator Vladimir Putin; said every nation should have Nuclear Weapons; implied America should leave NATO and offended a Muslim family still grieving for their son killed while defending our liberty.

Congratulations for becoming the overseer of Democracy and Individual Liberty. I hope and pray you do not change the Constitution to match your ideologies nor fine the Media for publishing the news and their opinions.

Congratulations for becoming the Symbolic Leader of Civility. Please, stop cursing for it is not a quality anyone should have. Please, do not call all Immigrants rapists and criminals. Please, do not call any woman who stands by her cheating husband an enabler and finally, Please be a President for all races...not just the race beloved by David Duke.

In conclusion, I have now congratulated Mr. Trump for becoming the 45th President of the United States. I'm sure millions more will do the same but I wanted to do my bit for king and country...oops, sorry, I forgot, this is America and here we don't have a monarchy....not yet.

https://partesanjournal.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum